Textile manufacturing processes generate a lot of fiber waste. Disposal of this waste can be a cumbersome process if not done properly. Luwa's Fiber Separator ensures proper separation of fibres and dust before disposal.
Fiber Separators by Luwa are tailor-made solutions to handle fibre disposal for small as well as large quantities. It differentiates the fibre and dust before disposal, hence avoiding clogging. The operation is a continuous process and automatically maintains its consistency.
Manufactured by: Luwa India Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Raw Material: Cotton, blends, synthetic etc
- Application: For textiles and nonwovens key Features
- Smaller waste quantities can be pressed directly into a waste bag, for disposal
- Larger quantities are preferably discharged into a container, into a silo or into the filling hopper of a bailing press
- Smaller waste quantities allow a better use of silo capacity
- Disposal without dust emission
- The integrated control permits also autonomous operation
- Continuous or pressure controlled operation
- Intermittent feeding is possible