Valflow® Ink Temperature Stabiliser (ITS)
(Ink conditioning system.)
Studies have shown that warm or hot ink is a major dampener to pressroom economics. Warm or hot ink lowers print quality by destroying the dot structure and it causes increased use of inks and solvents.
By maintaining the ink temperature, the Valflow® ITS reduces the consumption of inks and solvents and ensures repeatability in print quality.
Using a temperature sensor and a solenoid valve for water flow, a temperature controller ensures that the ink temperature is kept at the set value during machine operation and also between stoppages, thereby maintaining print quality. These are offered in OEM as well as end user packages and can be tailored to suit existing machine upgrades.
Manufactured by: Valence Electrons Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Low pressure drop across ink inlet and outlet
- Flame proof temperature sensor
- Shell and tube type heat exchanger
- Sleek, simple to fit
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Ensures repeatability in print quality
- Reduces consumption of inks
- Optimise solvent consumption without comprising print quality; can reduce top-up solvent consumption by upto 35%
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.