Specifically designed for use on heavy construction machinery, the Yamada KPL is powered directly by internal DC 24V batteries standard in most heavy vehicles.
(Electric Operated Pump)
The KPL-24 is compact, sturdy and provides maximum portability on any work site especially where there are no other readily available power sources. It will fit onto standard 18 l grease pails. It has a high discharge pressure and is capable of pumping grease of various viscosities. A variety of accessories are available including different length hoses, power cords, reels and metering devices. This pump is very efficient and a good option for any worksite. A AC100V and AC240V powered version is also available.
Manufactured by: Yamada Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Size range: 18 l pail
- Flow range: 120 l/min
- Pump output pressure: 28 Mpa
- Pressure range: 0.2-0.7 Mpa Applications
- Greasing heavy construction equipment and mining equipment Key Features
- Eliminates complications arising from particulates in hydraulic lines or air consumption
- Can be operated with commonly available 24-volt DC batteries
- Innovative follower plate design empties containers completely
- High discharge pressure: 4061 psi max
- Designed for use with for 5 gallon grease pail
- Material of construction: pump casing - stainless steel