Concentrated Solar Thermal (CST) Technologies
Concentrated solar thermal technologies heat water or other thermic fluids by concentrating solar energy from a large surface to a smaller area using mirrors and lenses. To promote use of solar energy, Government of India and other international bodies have initiated various programmes/projects in which they provide substantial subsidies and financial support to user organizations.
The installation of online performance monitoring system not only fulfils a major criteria for securing government subsidy for CST systems but also allows the users, OEMs, and the government body to measure the performance of the systems on a continuous basis.
EcoAxis provides end-to-end solution including selection and supply of required sensors/instruments based on different technology and application at site and online performance monitoring solution through software as a service (SaaS) model as prescribed by the project management unit of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE).
EcoAxis online performance monitoring system for CST applications provide
- Incident solar energy on the collection area/concentrator aperture area
- Output energy
- Continuous remote monitoring of all parameters of input solar energy and output thermal energy
- Online performance monitoring for comparison of technologies and performance of similar systems for different application and in different locations
- Role led authorized access to real-time data on portable devices
- Receive email alerts on shading ring misalignment
- Monitoring the amount of fossil fuel saved and reduction in CO2 reduction
Please contact us to know more about our CST performance monitoring system.