(Indirect Direct Evaporative Cooling)
The HMX-Ambiator is a next-generation two-stage evaporative cooling solution. It uses HMX's DAMA module to provide 100% fresh, clean, cool air and is an excellent upgrade over air washers and ventilation systems which are commonly used for cooling in factories. The HMX-Ambiator is also an energy-efficient alternative to conventional air conditioners.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (Business Unit: HMX )
GET A QUOTE
The HMX-Ambiator uses a revolutionary two stage process to cool air: Indirect Evaporative Cooling (sensible cooling - no moisture addition), followed by Direct Evaporative Cooling (adiabatic cooling). This enables the HMX-Ambiator to deliver air cooled below the concurrent atmospheric wet bulb temperature.
- Capacities: 1000-80000 CFM Key Features
- DAMA technology @ core
- EER is between 25 and 40
- BMS compatible control panel with optional variable speed drives
- Customised solutions available
- Lower supply air temperatures with much lower addition of moisture to the supply air as compared to air washers
- 40-60 percent lower energy consumption as compared to conventional air conditioning systems
- Increased productivity of employees
- 100 percent fresh, clean, cool air
- Eco-friendly: no CFCs (ChloroFluoroCarbons) involved, thus helping reduce GHGs (greenhouse gases); zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
- Creates more comfortable conditions for employees and processes
- Excellent Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and no Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
- Pride Purple gets an energy efficient cooling solution for its sales office
- HMX-Ambiator provides comfort cooling to employees working at ADF Foods
- HMX's eco-friendly cooling helps save energy costs for A.T.E.'s LEED rated Gold office
- Gold Fin International LLC, Oman uses HMX-Ambiator to maintain a comfortable working environment
- HMX adds to the happiness quotient of employees at Scientechnic, Dubai
- HMX helps Thai packaging company reduce solvent losses, improve worker health
- Landmark enjoys fresh cool air during harsh Saudi summer, thanks to HMX!