The HVT Genius 2 is a fully automatic high volume rapid fibre testing instrument for measuring the fibre quality.
HVT Genius 2
With HVI calibration (USDA calibration standards), the The HVT Genius 2 can measure length, strength, fineness (micronaire), maturity, moisture, color and trash content. It also incorporates an automatic trash analyser that measures lint, trash, dust, micro-dust and the percentage of invisible loss with a sample size of 10-50 grams.
Manufactured by: MAG Solvics Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Determines fibre length, strength, Mic, maturity, moisture, colour and trash content
- Compact and ergonomic, embedded with microcomputer controlled technology for rapid measurement
- Provision to test both real and surface trash
- Parallel as well as simultaneous operations ensure faster testing
- Highly stable and accurate precision weighing balance
- Calibration in both HVI and ICC modes
- Avoids operator influence by having better sampling repeatability with inbuilt automated fibre comb sampler
- Automated sample changer mechanism for minimal operator workload
- Inbuilt barcode scanner for creating and retrieving the bale information, which ensures effective bale management