FilmTec™ SW30HRLE-400 Elements offer a combination of high rejection and low energy requirements to allow lower total costs with medium- and high-salinity feedwater.
GET A QUOTE
- High NaCl and boron rejection to help meet World Health Organization (WHO) and other drinking water standards
- Automated, precision fabrication with a greater number of shorter membrane leaves reducing the effect of overall fouling and maximizing element efficiency, helping to lower your cost of operation
- Helps systems to be designed and operated to optimise operating cost through lower energy consumption or to optimize capital cost through higher productivity at lower operating fluxes
- High performance over the operating lifetime without the use of oxidative posttreatments
- FilmTec™ Elements are more durable and may be cleaned more effectively over a wider pH range (1 - 13) than other RO elements
- Effective use in permeate staged seawater desalination systems without impairing the performance of the downstream stage
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.