Dyeing and finishing line for narrow fabric
A Darwin machine is a complete low consumption continuous pad dyeing system for narrow fabrics.
Manufactured by: P.M.T. Ribbons s.r.l., Italy
GET A QUOTE
- Compact in design, easy installation
- Designed to take advantage of Perfacto F dyes, special analog dyes Farbenpunkt. Peracto F dyes are available from light to dark colours with excellent fastness to washing
- A dyeing software and a fully automatic dosing system make it easier to make the recipes and the data saving allows the colour repeatability
- Available in light as well as heavy duty versions to dye light as well as heavy tapes and belts
- Lower capital investment compared to the traditional dyeing machine because there is no need of steaming and washing
- Very low energy consumption
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.