Colaris is a family of high performance and high quality printing machines for all kind of textile and carpet materials. Ranging from 1800 up to 4200 printing width it can cover most of textile applications. The latest model - Colaris 3 - has a modular design due to which these printers are suitable for printing on any kind of textile including woven, knitted, and nonwoven substrates within a weight range from 30 through 1,200 g/m2.
Colaris3 Digital Printing Machine
The modular layout of COLARIS 3 allows not only integration of various machine components such as inline pre-treatment or inline finishing on various different products, but is also ready for implementation of future technology.
Manufactured by: Zimmer Maschinenbau GmbH, Austria
GET A QUOTE
- Suited for printing on any kind of textile incl. woven, knitted and nonwoven substrates within a weight range from 30 through 1,200 g/m2
- Can be customised as a 4200 mm specialised printing line
- Available with 4, 6, or 8 color set-up, with up to 16 print heads in 4 color mode or up to 8 print heads per color bar when more than 4 colors are installed
- Possible to fill color bars with clear ink or other compounds
- Modular design
- Robust structure
- Precision in printing
- Low maintenance costs; economical to operate
- Future ready