Bottom – Top Beam Warp Beam Carrier Model VM 505
Lifting and lowering movements take place from the ground floor in the VM 505 warp beam carrier, thus allowing the beam to be fitted on the weaving machine very conveniently. The warp beam is generally lifted at barrel. Harness holder and drop wire holder are provided with the carrier.
With a carrying capacity of 1000 to 4000 kg and a beam flange diameter of up to 1250 mm, the VM 505 is suitable for a variety of warp beam transportation needs.
GET A QUOTE
- Lifting system: Hydraulically power pack operated Sensitive load lowering control.
- Lifting of the harness carrier is done hydraulically
- Steering wheel system
- Back wheel attached to steering handle with unique turning arrangement
- Double wheel with metal hub and bearing
- Wheel provided with thread protection disc.
- Carrying capacity for top/ bottom beams: 1000 to 4000 kg
- Maximum beam flange dia for top/bottom beams: 800 to 1250 mm
- Maximum barrel dia. for top/bottom beams: 100 to 350 mm
- Barrel length: 1800 to 4400 mm
- State-of-the-art trolleys; exceed all applicable safety standards
- Tailor-made to customers' operational requirements and local conditions; such as ground conditions and inclination as well as the desired transport weights
- Low-maintenance and durable