Wet-in-wet process with AquaJet
Wipes produced in wet-in-wet processes are extremely versatile. Short fibres give them a unique and exclusive characteristic and make them the ideal basic material for so-called "flushable" wipes, i.e. cloths for hygiene and cleaning purposes, which can be flushed down the toilet after use. Moreover, wetlaid non-wovens stand out due to their high homogeneity. Intensive hydroentangling turns them into excellent industrial wipes, filter media, and coating substrates. Both Voith Paper and Trützschler Nonwovens are experts and market leaders in their respective fields. This expertise is the foundation for a high performance line concept adaptable to most diverse fibre blends and product requirements.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for production of flushable wipes, industrial wipes, filter media, coating substrates, etc. Key Features
- Possible to use spunbond as base material
- Extremely flexible system for the fibres dispersible in water
- Multiple forming: 1 ply, 2 ply or 3 ply (optional)
- High content (up to 100 percent) of native fibres
- Fibre saving due to recycling
- Higher strength compared to conventional wet-laid wipes
- Enables the manufacture of new and Interesting products such as wipes, filters, coating substrates, etc.
- Structured or perforated products