Trützschler Web Drafter EVST with up to eight drafting zones, that sets high standards for material drafting.
Web Drafter EVST
With up to eight drafting zones, the Trützschler Web Drafter EVST sets high standards for material drafting. The Trützschler Web Drafter EVST increases the line speed by up to 30 percent and re-orients the fibres in MD (machine direction) when processing lightweight products. The web drafter is available in working widths up to 9000 mm. By changing the fibre orientation, the web drafter achieves an ideal MD/CD ratio.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for drylaid webs of natural and man-made fibres Key Features
- Independent drives
- Height adjustable feed table
- Liftable top rolls
- All rolls with metallic wires
- Non-driven roller between trio's
- Operator and maintenance friendly
- Easy bypass
- No pressure point for excellent web quality