Trützschler Tuftfeeder Scanfeed with the additional web profile regulation guarantees CV percent less than 2.
With the web profile control, a homogenization of the web in width and length is usually obtained. It is also possible, however, to produce selective web cross-sectional profiles. When feeding a roller card, for example, it is often desirable to reinforce the edges in order to compensate for the fibre loss in the side areas of the roller card. Scanfeed is mostly used for light weight products with in-line cards.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for all types of fibres – natural and man-made Key Features
- For lightweight non-wovens with in-line cards
- Automatic web profile control and therefore, homogeneous web in length and cross direction
- Improved fibre distribution in width and fibre opening
- Used for direct bonding for certain products
- Lower investment and production costs
- Excellent quality with in-line cards for the lightweight non-wovens for hygiene, apparel and medical applications