Monforts Toptex sanforizer is the new generation of shrinking range that ensures consistent residual shrinkage quality with automation.
(Open width shrinking range in combination of belt and felt)
The Monforts Toptex 8000 compressive shrinking machines have been examples of reliable technology and optimum residual shrinkage in all markets of the world for decades. Based on the mechanical shrinking principle, it gives improved residual shrinkage with lower rubber blanket contact pressure. All components of the system are matched to enable low-strain feeding and delivery of the fabric at highest possible production speed. All drives are linked by frequency-controlled motors. Configuration of twin-shrink units is possible for higher output.
Manufactured by: A. Monforts Textilmaschinen GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Motorised adjustment of rubber built pressure roll and faster one shift rubber blanket change
- Compactomac automatic shrinking unit for even residual shrinkage in a batch of same quality substrate
- Fully automatic grinding of the rubber blanket
- Special edge cooling of the rubber blanket (optional) without increase in water consumption
- All drives are linked with frequency control motor for handling delicate knitted fabrics
- Consistent residual shrinkage quality with automation
- Commitment to quality
- Reduced water consumption
- Longer rubber belt life