Trützschler TC07H with Rosink Strip Forming RTSFU for production of strips 6.5 to 15 ktex for tampons.
TC07H with Rosink Strip Forming RTSFU
Rosink Strip Forming Unit is integrated with a Trützschler Card (TC07H) and forms the web into one perfect and even flat ribbon. Various control systems ensure a perfect quality and a controlled transport into the Rosink cubic can strip laying machine. The flat ribbon can be fed directly into a digital tampon machine with Trützschler's patented laying system.
Manufactured by: Trützschler GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: strip preparation for tampons Key Features
- Equipped with a special calender unit with embossing roller
- Equipped with MAGNOTOP
- PFS: Precision Flat Setting
- Tuft feeder: DIRECTFEED
- Perfect accessibility
- Precision mote knife setting
- Special can changer for large rectangular can for the layered strip depositing process
- Highly compressed web strip with a rectangular cross section of approx. 10 g/m
- Compact solution
- Operator and maintenance friendly