The various manufacturing and finishing processes of non-wovens require different standards of winding technology. The Support Roller Slitter Rewinder BWT 206-01 - based on Bastian technology - produces perfect slit rolls.
Support Roller Slitter Rewinder BWT 206-01
Bastian Support Roller Slitter Rewinder BWT 206-01 provides a combination of circumferential and axial drive to achieve the best possible roll hardness. The BWT 206-01 can be configured as semi- or fully-automatic slitter rewinder.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Material width up to 5500 mm
- Winding diameter up to 1500 mm
- Application range: for spunlaced non-wovens
- Production speed up to 550 mpm Key Features
- Combined circumferential and axial winding drive
- Customised solutions as semi and automatic slitter rewinders
- Conversion of master rolls into ready-for-sale rolls by rewinding and slitting
- Seperating fingers to ensure the perfect slit rolls
- Optimum hardness of the rolls
- Reproducible and stepless synchronisation of speed and tension control by pendulum roller
- Easy shear knife setting