Fleissner's state-of-the-art Streamliner dryer delivers specific evaporation capacities and high productivity by going far beyond commonly achieved values.
Fleissner's state-of-the-art Streamliner dryer is a spiral-shaped machine that features optimised airflow with low pressure loss, optional fresh air supply using the temperature dependent density change, and an optimised heating system. Energy efficiency is increased by treatment of external air and the possibility of heat recovery.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for drying drylaid and wetlaid spunlaced webs Key Features
- Energy efficiency is increased by external air treatment and possibilities of heat recovery
- Fresh air supply using the temperature dependent density change heating system
- Spiral shape allows optimized airflow with low pressure losses
- Uniform air guidance and temperature over the entire working width
- High evaporation capacity
- Significantly lower energy consumption