Fleissner's SteamJet allows hydraulic and thermal bonding, structuring or perforating in one single process step.
For water-sensitive fibres as used in the production of hygiene products and wipes, the Fleissner SteamJet combines the advantages of the AquaJet with those of a "dry process". Steam generation requires only very small amounts of water, thus eliminating the need for expensive water treatment. For bonding and/or structuring of fibres, the SteamJet requires only one single step, not several. This results in high performance and speed. Web weights range from 15 GSM to more than 100 GSM for multilayer products.
Manufactured by: Truetzschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for production of lightweight spunlace non-wovens and low to medium weight multiple layer spunlace products
- Suitable for all synthetic fibres (filaments, blends with natural fibres), especially for fibres sensitive to water (e.g. super-absorbent fibres, PVA) Key Features
- Bonding from one or two sides on belts or drums
- Very low water requirement during steam generation, thus no need for expensive water treatment
- No separate drying step required
- Interesting products
- Lower drying energy costs
- Lower water and treatment costs