The Bastian Short Roll Winder BWT 202-13 is unique in that it allows the possibility to wind either with or without paper cores on the same machine.
Short Roll Winder BWT 202-13
The Bastian short roll winder BWT 202-13 is equipped with a unique engaging system. This special design allows for engaging materials such as thick films. For example reinforced PVC or TPO films – which are used for roofing applications – have to be wound to short rolls for transportation reasons on site.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: plastic film, paper, non-woven, laminates, and composites Key Features
- Short cycle time around 20 seconds (e.g. 3 short rolls per minute)
- Winding with or without cores
- Production of multiple webs at the same time
- Winding with a high grade of automation
- Flexible but with high productivity
- Inline or offline installation possible
- Operator and maintenance friendly
- Possible to wind with or without paper core on the same machine