The ELGI Electric Profix is an advanced yarn conditioning system with proven German design that incorporates the latest safety features and world-class performance.
(Yarn conditioning system)
ELGI Profix saves energy while providing up to a 10% increase in single yarn strength. The Profix adopts a unique design with a separate energy vessel outside the conditioning chamber for producing cold saturated steam. This ensures a vacuum level up to 95% in order to gain uniform moisture content in the yarn. It is suitable for conditioning all kinds of yarn cotton, mercerized cotton, rayon, viscose-blended wool, silk, polyester, acrylic in cop, cone, and hank forms.
Manufactured by: SARA ELGI Industries Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Conditions yarn in cop, cone, or hank forms in batch capacities of 500, 750, 1000, 1250, and 1500 kg
- Separate, maintenance-free, clean conditioning chamber without water bath or heaters
- Body made of corrosion resistant, high quality stainless steel
- Low temperature yarn conditioning from 46 degrees Celsius and heat setting up to 120 degrees Celsius
- External mineral wool insulation provides energy savings
- Unique "energy saving unit" (German technology), which saves electricity up to Rs 100 (depending on power cost and process) per batch (up to Rs 3 lakhs per annum)
- Up to 95% vacuum ensures uniform and maximum moisture
- Up to 10% increase in single yarn strength, better hairiness value, and constant coefficient of friction
- Contamination-free yarn that is free from fungus