The Mahlo Infralot IMF sensor can detect and measure various important characteristics of an online material such as moisture, organic content, etc. in a completely non-destructive manner.
Infralot IMF Moisture and Organic Compound Measurement Sensor
The NIR backscatter sensors of the Mahlo Infralot IMF sensor are based on the classic 6-filter measuring principle, but are updated with the latest optical components. IMF sensor can measure online materials nondestructively and without adversely affecting the product's characteristics' important parameters such as moisture, coating weight, the thickness of plastic film, or the organic components in nonwovens.
Manufactured by: Mahlo GmbH & Co. KG., Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Beam generation by means of a robust halogen lamp
- Can be calibrated by means of a simple gauging tile. Detectors cooled by an integrated, regulated Peltier element
- High-speed filter wheel with six optional filters
- Non-critical with respect to product distance and impurities
- Non-destructive, continuous analysis of various web or sheet parameters
- Exceedingly accurate and stable measurements; minimal calibration
- Long life expectancy through the use of high-quality components.
- Wide range of applications by using various measuring wavelengths
- Easy to install
- Easy access to measuring optics for cleaning purposes