The Trützschler Fine Opener EFO IV is ideal for opening and cleaning of all types of fibers - natural, man-made, and retrieved.
Fine Opener EFO IV
The Trützschler Fine Opener EFO IV is ideal for opening and cleaning of all types of fibers - natural, man-made, and retrieved. The Fine Opener EFO IV allows a reduction of carding points in roller cards, results in lower investments and operating costs but has higher productivity. Clamping point free opening ensures reduced fibre breakage, thus resulting in less waste.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: opening of all types of fibres – natural, man-made and shoddy fibres Key Features
- Disk break on doffer roller
- Production throughput up to 1300 kg per hour
- Clamping point free opening
- Multi-motor drive
- Less fibre breakage therefore, less waste
- Higher productivity
- Lower investment and operating costs
- Operator and maintenance friendly