EKL 439 Profile Cross Lapper
The Trützschler EKL 439 profile cross lapper has three apron layering system. The quality is continuously optimised by special software; it measures the bonding result over the entire working width and, if necessary, adjusts the weight at the belt weigher.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for drylaid webs of natural and man-made fibres Key Features
- Reduced oscillating masses
- The innovative web transport minimises dynamic stresses on the web material
- Profiling: at 17 points over the laydown width in both directions
- Defined draft area in the laydown zone
- Higher speeds even with sensitive materials
- Efficient profiling with interaction of defined web transport and suction on the laydown conveyor belt
- Lower energy consumption
- Lower stress on machine elements
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.