The CROSSMASTER a control system in the Trützschler EKL 439 profile cross lapper ensures
continuous monitoring and correction of profile based on bonding results.
EKL 439 Profile Cross Lapper
The Trützschler EKL 439 profile cross lapper has three apron layering system. The quality is continuously optimised by special software; it measures the bonding result over the entire working width and, if necessary, adjusts the weight at the belt weigher.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for drylaid webs of natural and man-made fibres Key Features
- Reduced oscillating masses
- The innovative web transport minimises dynamic stresses on the web material
- Profiling: at 17 points over the laydown width in both directions
- Defined draft area in the laydown zone
- Higher speeds even with sensitive materials
- Efficient profiling with interaction of defined web transport and suction on the laydown conveyor belt
- Lower energy consumption
- Lower stress on machine elements