Cross Lapper EKL 438 has a unique three apron layering system for trouble-free processing of condensed webs.
EKL 438 Profile Cross Lapper
The Cross Lapper EKL 438's task is to lay several layers of carded web accurately at high speed to the required width and to generate the desired surface weight. The web layer edges are positioned precisely on top of each other result in reduced edge trims and thus optimal material utilisation. EKL 438 Cross Lapper with three apron layering systems ensures best quality at high speeds.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for drylaid webs of natural and man-made fibres Key Features
- Carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) rollers and the AC servo motors
- Defined draft zone at the outlet of the web
- Profiling at 17 points over the laydown width in both directions
- An air-permeable cover belt located at web inlet
- Interfering factors such as, air flows and centrifugal forces are minimised therefore even difficult materials can be processed at high speeds
- Profiling of the laid down web precisely at the point
- Energy saving