Single and multiple drum oven with the 'through-air' principle for production of lightweight thermofusion or thermally bonded non-wovens.
The through-air principle has a double benefit: the suction effect created on the drum surface keeps the web on the drum and at the same time air flows through the web. Thus, high speeds with homogeneous bonding are achieved specially with light-weight to medium-weight products.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for production of lightweight thermally bonded non-wovens for hygiene and apparel applications Key Features
- Available in Omega and multi drum designs
- Wide range of drum diameters and working widths
- Perfectly calculated insulation
- High precision and optimised drum design
- Flexibility in selection of right system for the end application and production requirements
- Lowest level of heat loss
- Lower production cost
- High throughput and gentle material processing