Fleissner's multiple drum dryer is based on the 'through air' principle for effective and energy efficient drying of spunlaced webs.
All drum dryers offer a specific drying performance, compact design and high uniformity of drying. Its large working width and high drying speed are also impressive. For high efficiency drying tasks multi-drum designs are available in which the web surface is reversed from one drum to the next.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for drying drylaid and wetlaid spunlaced webs Key Features
- High specific drying performance, compact design and high uniformity of drying
- Wide working widths and high drying speed
- High efficiency drying with the web surface reversed from one drum to next
- Lower drying energy requirements thanks to exhaust air moisture control, new exhaust design and heat recovery system
- Flexibility in selection of right system for the end application and production requirements
- Lowest level of heat loss
- Operator and maintenance friendly