(Digital fibre fineness Micronaire tester)
The Digimic XT is an automatic digital model that rapidly and accurately determines the fineness value (linear density) of cotton fibres in terms of micrograms per inch to assess fiber quality and spinnability. The Digimic XT is simple and easy to operate and produces reliable and repeatable results. It features a built-in calibration mode, (calibration by USDA or CIRCOT standard calibration cotton.)
Manufactured by: MAG Solvics Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Digital weighing balance
- In-built calibration mode (USDA or CIRCOT standard calibration cotton)
- Built-in gravimetric compressor
- Measuring range : 2 to 8 micro gram/inch
- Alphanumeric LCD display screen with backlight illumination.
- Proven air flow principle, measured by micro-electronic pressure sensor for high accuracy
- Attached digital weighing balance enables quick sample weighing
- Built-in UPS, battery backed for more than 4 hours ensures easy mobility
- Simple and rapid in operation with reliable and repeatable results.