(For warp knitting - Tricot and Raschel)
Design and production tools to address all aspects of the Multibar Raschel warp knitting. The software packages are continuously updated and are therefore state-of-the-art with respect to any new developments. Texion and EAT designing software for warp knitting fabric structure enhances and transforms ideas into reality. It is an ideal software for KARL MAYER warp knitting machines.
Manufactured by: TEXION Software Solutions, Germany | EAT GmbH - The DesignScope Company, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Separate lappings or lapping overview is displayed to facilitate creation of various warp knitting products
- Easy operation by usage of well established Windows standards
- Design in software includes all technical information, product costing, and photo of the product
- Automatic calculation of the most important fabric parameters like weight per square meter, percentage of shrinkage, price of yarn, etc.
- Management of designs in a central database
- Separate lappings or lapping overview display
- The software is easy to learn and execute with the help of advanced designing tools
- It is highly compatible with Karl Mayer machine technology with 3D simulations
- Customer can save the cost related to raw material, machine working cost as well as wastage during sampling process
- Useful for estimating the cost of product