Savio’s well proven and the best selling twisting technology makes it a world leader.
In the field of traditional Two-For-One twisting, Savio's Cosmos ensures maximum cost effectiveness of the technological process through manufacturing solutions that allow a reduction in investment with a minimum of energy consumption.
In this way, the machine productivity, the quality of the end product, and the technological flexibility are maximised along with low investment cost.
Manufactured by: Savio India Ltd., Coimbatore, India
GET A QUOTE
- Space saving design with section width of 600 mm (available in 200 and 250 mm gauge)
- Up to 240 spindles in 200 mm and 192 in 250 mm gauge
- The availability of different types of spindles makes it possible to optimise the production for the materials and different range of counts
- Effective selection of options
- Tangential belt drive
- Balloon limiter (optional): Maximises cost-efficiency of the process for different counts and weights of the feed package
- Special flyer (optional): For processing blended yarns with spandex (E.g., Lycra® or Roica™) with ceramic eyelets
- Bunching device (optional): For uniform tail end (reserve yarn) preparation at the output package base
- Spindles: Life time lubricated upper bearing with special dustproof protection
- Yarn tension setting with interchangeable spring pistons and 6 different positions
- Plasma coated reserve disc and ceramic at yarn exit point
- Tangential belt drive system: less maintenance; ensures uniform twist and low twist CV variation on output package
- Maximum cost effectiveness
- Reduction in investment with a minimum of energy consumption
- Maximise the productivity of the machine, the quality of the package and the twisted yarn
- Pneumatic threading (optional): Simplifies the piecing process; reduces skilled labour requirement