The Bastian Automatic Turret Disc Unwinder BWT 208-10 is ideal for continuous processes with high throughput.
Automatic Turret Disc Unwinder BWT 208-10
The Automatic Turret Disc Unwinder BWT 208-10 is characterised by a continuous feeding of material during production without reducing the production speed during the reel change. Accumulators which can affect the material are not necessary. The splice is being realised by bonding the unwound web with the new web at production speed (flying-splice). The BWT 208-10 is ideal for manufacturing processes such as coating, laminating, embossing, and printing.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: manufacturing processes such as coating, laminating, embossing, and printing
- Parent rolls of up to 3200 mm in diameter and 5500 mm in width Key Features
- Maintain production speed during reel change
- Bonding the webs with full speed flying splice
- Adjustable portal arm supports
- New edge parent roll
- Ball screw spindles for edge control
- Automatic unwinding can be effected in both directions
- Different material widths possible
- Perfect alignment of material edge before splicing
- High production flexible unwinder