Trützschler airlay roller card EWKL ensures optimal opening, forms a homogeneous random web in the adjacent airlay head. It only takes three different roll diameters and is easy to clean and allows a large weight range.
EWKL Airlay Roller Card
Trützschler airlay roller card EWKL ensures an optimal opening and forms a homogeneous random web. It only takes three different roll diameters to achieve high performance and first-class precision. At the same time, it is very compact, requires few clothings, is easy to clean, and allows a large weight range.
Manufactured by: Trützschler Nonwovens and Man-made Fibres GmbH, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Application range: for drylaid webs of natural and man-made fibres Key Features
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Opening and closing of the card in 30 minutes
- Rollers of high precision
- Precision Feed System
- Integrated suction system and direct air conditioning
- Better opening by controlled fibre transfer
- Less downtime
- Operator and maintenance friendly
- Metal detection at feed roll to avoid the damage of card clothing