Valstat® VR 20 AC Static Charge Eliminator
(Shock-less static charge eliminators)
Valstat® VR 20 AC static charge eliminators are high-end, shock-less static eliminating bars, designed for neutralising electrostatic charges from very fast moving surfaces. Electrodes, provided along the active length of the bar, generate ions of both polarities, ensuring that positive and negative charges are very quickly and effecively removed from the charged target. VR 20 bars are powered by Valstat® PS 70 R power sources, to provide a compact, sturdy and extremely efficient system for removal of electrostatic charges in almost all industrial applications.
Manufactured by: Valence Electrons Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
Valstat PS 70 S HV power source
- Shock-less; no damage when electrodes are earthed
- Engineered plastic enclosure, with epoxy encapsulated parts
- Discharge range of 80 mm, under ideal conditions
- Regular sizes for web widths up to 4.5 m.
- Custom-made higher lengths possible (standard 2 m HV interconnecting cable Valstat PS 70 R power source
- 230 V, 50/60 Hz, single phase input
- Stable HV output, with in-built current limit
- Three HV output connectors for VR 20 bars
- Compact, dust proof & rugged construction
- 2 m input cable with built-in fuse and power switch
- Mild steel fabricated, powder coated enclosure
- Eliminate static from charged surfaces moving at high speeds (up to 1000 m/min)
- Easy installation and start-up
- Maintenance free, except for periodic cleaning
- Very low power consumption, less than 50 W
- Easy installation and commissioning
- No maintenance, except for periodic cleaning
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.