AODD pumps for applications where air consumption is critical, such as filter press, high pressure, extended deadheading, long runs of discharge pipe.
YAMADA® XTREME DUTY PRO XDP®
These pumps are built on the liquid platform of the standard (pneumatically-actuated) NDP series pumps with a mechanically-actuated air motor. Air power is conserved by actuating the air valve using a mechanical linkage instead of relying on air pressure. This results in higher pump efficiency as air power is reduced by 20% as compared to standard air-actuated valves, providing more pressure to drive the diaphragm assembly.
XDP pumps are capable of running on air pressure equivalents as high as 125 PSI or as low as 20 PSI. They provide the same liquid side performance as the NDP series pumps.
Manufactured by: Yamada Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Process type applications, including filter press, high pressure, extended deadheading, long runs of discharge pipe, and where air consumption is critical Technical Specifications
- Fluid port:
- 1-1/2" flange or NPT
- Discharge pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Maximum dry suction lift: 9' PTFE and 16' Rubber
- Intake and discharge connections:
- Polypropylene (PPG) 1-1/2” flange
- Aluminum (ADC-12) 1-1/2” ANSI flange (with tapped 1-1/2" female NPT)
- Stainless steel (316) 1-1/2” flange & NPT
- Cast iron 1-1/2” NPT
- Air inlet: 1/2" female NPT (includes ball valve)
- Air exhaust: 1” female NPT (includes two silencers)
- Port size available in 1-1/2”, 2”, and 3”