Yamada's air-powered double diaphragm (AODD) pumps feature a unique, patented air-valve design that ensures stall-free operation throughout product life.
Yamada NDP-5 to NDP-80
(Air Operated Double Diaphragm AODD pumps)
Yamada's NDP-25 is a workhorse pump that can be used in a variety of applications. The NDP-25 has very competitive performance and a host of value-added features such as self-priming, dead-head operation, and more. Bolted construction and common component replaceable parts maximise uptime and increase profitability.
Manufactured by: Yamada Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Material of construction (with options): body - stainless steel-FDA; diaphragm - teflon/hytrel/EPDM-(FDA)
- Pressure range: 7 bar (maximum)
- Head range: 70 m (maximum)
- Size range: 0.23-3"
- Flow range: 3.4-214 l/min Applications
- Winery, brewery, and many more Key Features
- Self priming; can run dry
- Can have variable flow rates and discharge pressure
- Can operate at dead head
- Diaphragm can be submerged in the liquid
- Are shear sensitive
- Easily maintained and inexpensive to operate