Yamada's air-powered double diaphragm (AODD) pumps feature a unique, patented air-valve design that ensures stall-free operation throughout product life.
Yamada NDP-25 to NDP-80
(AODD pumps for powdered material transfer)
Yamada NDP-25 to NDP-80 series of AODD pumps have a multitude of features that make them a versatile and cost-effective method for transferring powdered material. Manufactured from solid stainless steel (FDA), these AODD pumps are ideal for the effective transfer of silica, powdered milk, wheat flour (mills), or dry powders of any kind. Bolted construction and common component replaceable parts maximise uptime and increase profitability.
Manufactured by: Yamada Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Material of construction (with options): body - stainless steel-FDA; diaphragm - teflon/hytrel/EPDM-(FDA)
- Pressure range: 4.8 bar (maximum)
- Head range: 50 m (maximum)
- Size range: 1-3"
- Flow range: 200-1500 kg/hr Applications
- Transferring of silica, powder milk, wheat mill, dry powder of any kind Key Features
- Self priming; can run dry
- Can have variable flow rates and discharge pressure
- Can operate at dead head
- Diaphragm can be submerged in the liquid
- Are shear sensitive
- Easily maintained and inexpensive to operate
- Powder pumps are specially designed to move bulk solids more effectively throughout the process