Yamada's air-powered double diaphragm (AODD) pumps feature a unique, patented air-valve design that ensures stall-free operation throughout product life.
(Air Operated Double Diaphragm AODD pump)
This compact light-weight submersible pump from Yamada is a very popular model and can be used in a variety of applications and often inside process machines. The NDP-20 has very competitive performance and a host of value-added features such as self-priming, dead-head operation, and more. Bolted construction and common component replaceable parts maximise uptime and increase profitability.
Manufactured by: Yamada Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Size range: 3/4"
- Material of construction (with options): body - polypropylene/aluminum/stainless steel; diaphragm - neoprene/buna N/nordel/santoprene/teflon/viton/hytrel
- Pressure range: 7 bar (maximum)
- Flow range: 28 l/min
- Head range: 70 m (maximum) Applications
- Chemical transfer, blending, and filling, solvent cleaning, dewatering, loading and unloading of chemicals
- AODD pumps with ex-air valves and YSC-3 controller can be used for metering and batch control applications
- Ideal for CIP applications in dairy, food and beverages, brewing, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics industries Key Features
- Self priming; can run dry
- Can have variable flow rates and discharge pressure
- Can operate at dead head
- Diaphragm can be submerged in the liquid
- Are shear sensitive
- Leak-free, sealless construction
- Varied materials of construction (Al, SS, CI, PVDF, PTFE, POM, PP)
- Easily maintained and inexpensive to operate
- Operated by compressed air (no electric motor) and is intrinsically safe
- Can handle corrosive chemicals and highly viscous liquids
- Ensures adequate flow (max. flow) and pressure (max. head) as per application requirements