Yamada's air-powered double diaphragm (AODD) pumps feature a unique, patented air-valve design that ensures stall-free operation throughout product life.
Yamada DP-10 to NDP-20
(Air Operated Double Diaphragm AODD pumps)
Yamada DP-10 to NDP-20 series of AODD pumps have a multitude of features that make them a versatile and cost-effective method for transferring directly from drums. Two different sized pumps are available with a choice of different materials and accessories. Bolted construction and common component replaceable parts maximise uptime and increase profitability.
Manufactured by: Yamada Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Material of construction (with options): body - aluminum/stainless steel; diaphragm - neoprene/buna N/teflon/hytrel
- Pressure range: 7 bar (maximum)
- Head range: 70 m (maximum)
- Size range: 3/8-3/4"
- Flow range: 6-28 l/min Applications
- Transfer of chemical, oil and additives directly from 200 l drums Key Features
- Self priming; can run dry
- Can have variable flow rates and discharge pressure
- Can operate at dead head
- Diaphragm can be submerged in the liquid
- Are shear sensitive
- Easily maintained and inexpensive to operate