The CDX end suction pumps are made of stainless steel which makes them dependable, highly efficient, and corrosion-resistant. These pressure boosting systems can be used where aggressive liquids are involved.
(Corrosion resistant centrifugal pumps)
Constructed of bulge-formed stainless steel, the model CDU, CDX end suction centrifugal pump is designed for corrosion resistance, dependable performance and high efficiency, continuous duty. Its high quality stainless steel components are stronger, dimensionally consistent and lighter weight compared to conventional cast iron, making Ebara centrifugal pumps competitively priced and an economical choice. The model CDU, CDX is suitable for almost any commercial and industrial general water applications that require corrosion resistance including those with moderately aggressive liquids.
Manufactured by: Ebara Corporation, Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Pressure range: 0-8 bar
- Head range: 0-40 m
- Flow range: 0-25 m3/hr
- Size range: G1,G11/4", G11/2"
- Range: CDX 70-90-120-200
- Material of construction: pump casing - AISI 304; impeller - AISI 304; shaft - AISI 303 Applications
- Domestic pressure boosting
- Small-scale garden irrigation
- Treating water
- Cooling towers
- Moving clean water in general Key Features
- Robust construction
- Designed for continuous, dependable operation
- High quality stainless steel components
- Solid hydraulic structure
- Small dimensions