An integrated hardware and software IoT solution for sustainable manufacturing
axisCONSERVE4.0 is an Industry 4.0, cloud based, IoT enabled analytics solution for industrial utilities that delivers improved performance, significant reduction in cost, increased asset life and contributes to your sustainability objectives.
Do you want to:
- Reduce 20 % energy in compressors?
- Improve 5% boiler efficiency?
- Reduce 15% in max electricity demand?
- Eliminate ETP upsets?
Looking for more such sustainable initiatives?
Expertise on all basic utilities
Boiler/Thermic Fluid Heaters
- Easy identification of leakage by monitoring and comparing feedwater and steam flow rate
- Real time monitoring of efficiency drop helps in identifying and rectifying losses because of insulation damage, soot deposition, etc.
- Improvement in boiler efficiency through real time monitoring of flue gas – oxygen and temperature
Water/Effluent Treatment Plants
- Improve performance and life of membranes through continuous monitoring and comparison of permeate flow and temperature
- Helps eliminate ETP upsets by monitoring critical parameters such as TDS, temperatures, permeate flow, etc.
- Early warnings on potentially non-compliant discharges
- Improved utilization and reduction in energy consumption through regular monitoring loading/unloading patterns
- Enhance the performance and life of the moving components by continuous monitoring of specific energy consumption
- Insights from increase in energy consumption (kW/TR) to check for maintenance in insultation, pumps and motors
- Greatly enhance operating life and efficiency through routine monitoring of approach temperatures
- Insights on current drawn, temperature, vibration analysis to pre-determine potential failures/breakdowns
- Enhanced maintenance scheduling and improved energy efficiency resulting in improved pump life and cost savings
- Savings through monitoring and alerting of theft/leakage
- Early warnings by analysing noise level variations, overheating and usual engine temperature
Electrical Energy/Power Management
- Reduction in energy losses through reduction in equipment idle time
- Reduction in maximum demand electricity charges through better load monitoring and scheduling
- Reduction in energy consumption through monitoring of distribution/transmission and power factor
Empowers with actionable insights to quickly improve performance
- Deviation analysis
- Performance analytics
- Energy consumption analysis
- Easy onboarding
- Consolidated dashboards
- Data security and protection
- Business system integration