Valstat® Electrostatic Charging Electrode
Valstat® VC series electrostatic charging systems are compact, sturdy, and efficient. Electrostatic charging systems are designed to be used with ± 20 kV, ± 40 kV, ± 60 kV Valstat® PC series high voltage generators. Static generators give stable high voltage DC output even under severe conditions. Together they form an ideal solution for creating a controlled level of static charges that provide temporary bonding between the materials. Valstat® VC series static charging electrodes are available in two variants; point static chargers and linear static charging bars. Both are supplied with high voltage cable enclosed in a flexible conduit.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
Valstat® VC linear static charging bars are used in variety of industrial applications. With precision becoming a priority than a luxury in production processes, electrostatic charging systems, a combination of series charging electrodes and series high voltage generators, provide a simple solution for a range of industrial applications.
- Applications: stacking, printing, edge pinning, in-mould labelling, and more
- Engineered plastic enclosure with epoxy encapsulated parts
- Shock less; no damage when electrodes are earthed
- Standard lengths up to 3000 mm (customisation possible)
- 3 metres interconnecting high voltage cables
- 230 V, 50/60 Hz, single phase input
- Compact, dust-proof, and rugged construction
- Easy installation and start up
- No maintenance, except for periodic cleaning
- Custom made higher lengths possible