- Strong brand equity
- Seven decades of experience
- Excellent and long standing relationship with partners and customers – some as old as over five decades
- Impressive and expanding customer base, across segments
- High level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent after-sales-services
- Domain knowledge in textile engineering, flow technology, print and packaging solutions, machine-to-machine solutions and cleantech
- Ability to set up, scale up and manage technology intensive manufacturing in India
- Product development & application capabilities
- Concept selling skills
- Quality management
ORGANISATION AND PEOPLE
- Values that are part of operating style
- A stable and motivated team with general and management experience and domain knowledge
- Excellent network of vendors, consultants, and advisors
- The ability to inspire and maintain trustful relationships with all stakeholders
A.T.E. strives to provide its customers world-class technology, world-class quality and world-class service. This is borne out by the high level of satisfaction expressed by our customers in an independent survey.
A.T.E.'s emphasis on human relationships, its ethical business standards and its uncompromising values have resulted in the group being looked upon as a reliable partner by customers, partners, principals, suppliers and employees alike.
A.T.E.'s customer base includes the leading companies in every industry vertical. Many new customers come to A.T.E. through referrals by existing customers. We assist customers from project conceptualization through project implementation. A.T.E. provides the convenience of a 'single-window' solution to its customers.
Partners and Principals
Over the last seven decades A.T.E. has established an exemplary reputation for competence and trustworthiness. A.T.E.'s current joint ventures represent over 50 years of partnership, first as representative and then as partner, and are perfect examples of A.T.E.'s relationship management.
A.T.E., through its sales and distribution business, represents over 50 renowned Indian and international manufacturers from the fields of textile engineering, flow technology and print and packaging solutions. Many of these representations span several decades.
A.T.E.'s value proposition for its principals include its customer base, brand image, application knowledge, concept selling, dedicated teams of professionals, and sales & service network all of which provide a launch pad for its principals.
Over the years, A.T.E. has gained know-how in start-up and scale-up of manufacturing operations encompassing feasibility studies, plant location, manpower recruitment, lay-out, construction, selection of plant and machinery, regulatory compliance, vendor development, commissioning and streamlining of operations, quality controls, etc.
Exposure to state of the art manufacturing and supply chain practices through joint ventures, continuous learning and innovation enable us to put up excellent manufacturing facilities in a short time.
Development and Application Capabilities
Leveraging our domain knowledge in engineering, print and packaging solutions, control & automation, and equipment care, A.T.E. has built up an in-house development and application team. For example, Eco Axis has developed a technology platform for online regulation of multicolour printing by the gravure, offset and flexo processes.
Commitment to quality has been a guiding force at A.T.E. Most of the A.T.E. Group companies have an ISO certification. The quality of our management and people is seen from successful and long standing joint ventures and marketing arrangements with companies that are leaders in their fields. This is the reason why customers increasingly rely on A.T.E. for quality products and services.